Teaching Assistant University of California San Diego 2016- Present
Guiding students through problem solving their projected work.
Leading discussions delivered by course Professor in sections.
Conducting students through critiques of their works and others.
Demonstrating applicable course methods and sharing resources
Instructor/ Mentor Indianapolis Arts Center 2015
Conduct and mentor teens in the Teen Art Council and the Indianapolis Arts Center
. Teaching conceptual practices in art through alternative material use and artistic references,
Encouraging team building and collaborations through artistic projects and outreach.
Gallery Perparator Herron School of Art & Design 2013- 2015
· Conducting daily operations, including preparing gallery space, maintaining, rotating and documenting work.
· Involved in Installation and de-installation of large exhibitions and solo shows
· Aided visiting artists, B.F.A. and M.F.A. students with final exhibition/ performances.
· Assisted Chris Dacer in installation and constriction of art materials and armatures for “OH YEAH” at Herron Galleries. IN 2015.
· Helped Greg Hull in cleaning of public installation for the Indianapolis International Airport. 2014.
Masricani, the Commons Gallery @UCSD, La Jolla, CA 2017
Silent Strength, The Harrison Center for the Arts, Indianapolis,IN 2014
Radical Love: Female Lust, The Crypt Gallery, London, UK 2017
Paperweight Biennale II , SME Gallery @UCSD, La Jolla, CA 2016
Lady Like, La Sardina Art Gallery, Indianapolis IN. Curator: Working Girls Collective 2016
MKULTRA: The Ice Cream Social, The Oilwick, Indianapolis, IN 2016
Hello To All This, Circle City Industrial Complex, Indianapolis, IN. Curator: Working Girls Collective 2016
Dirty Fingernails New Years Eve Exhibition, Indy Indie Artist Colony, Indianapolis, IN. Curator: Aaron Booe 2016
Still Working, Circle City Industrial Complex, Indianapolis, IN. Curator: Working Girls Collective 2015
ISC 21’st Annual Outstanding Student Achievement Awards in Contemporary Sculpture, Grounds for Sculpture, Hamilton, NJ. Curators: Chakaia Booker, Maki Hajikano, Kelly Kivlan 2015
Dang it: BFA Thesis Exhibition, Eskinazi fine Arts Center, Indianapolis, IN 2015
Wearable Show, Eskinazi Fine Arts center, Indianapolis, IN 2015
Monsters Myth and Mayhem Vol. 2, Indy indie Artist Colony, Indianapolis, IN. Curator: Bobbie Zaphiriou 2015
Dirty Fingernails, Indy Indie Artist Colony, Indianapolis, IN. Curator: Aaron Booe 2015
The Standard, Eskinazi Fine Arts Center, Indianapolis, IN 2014
Herron School of Art and Design Student Exhibition, Herron Galleries, Indianapolis, IN. Curator: Dr. Tricia Paik 2014
Supplementary Translations, Eskinazi Fine Arts Center, Indianapolis, IN 2013
Co Founder of Working Girls Artist Collective Indianapolis, IN 2015
Working Girls Artist Collective Presents: Lady Like 2016
Working Girls Artist Collective Presents: Hello to All This 2016
Working Girls Artist Collective Presents: Still Working 2015
M.F.A. Candidate in Visual Arts, University of California San Diego.
· B.F.A. in Sculpture Indiana University, Herron School of Art & Design.
· ISC Outstanding Student Achievement in Contemporary Sculpture 2015
· The Mildred Darby Menz Award 2015
· Friends of Herron Award 2014
· Herron School of Art and Design Honors 2014
· Herron School of Art and Design Deans List Fall 2014
· Herron School of Art and Design Deans List Spring 2014
· Herron school of Art and Design Deans List Fall semester 2012
· Art handling, installation and preparation
· Fabrication of a wide range of materials Including: metals, stone, epoxies, fabrics and ceramics
· Casting in and with a wide range of casting materials
· Critique and review of art
Available Upon Request